Travel Time South Pacific is a full-service inbound tour operator (ITO) and Destination Management Company for New Zealand and Australia.
We create innovative tailor-made itineraries and provide quality ground arrangements for international wholesalers, agents and their clients.
We have been operating for over thirty years and are committed to going that extra mile to ensure clients are totally satisfied with all arrangements.
Our core purpose is Enriching lives through great experiences.
Founded in 1987 our company provides valued inbound services to overseas trade customers, helping them plan and operate innovative tours which meet the specific requirements and interests of their clients.
We are a family-owned independent operator based in New Zealand. We have over 30 years’ experience offering our clients a distinctive yet competitive service, to develop their sales into New Zealand and Australia.
Our dedicated and professional team excels in creating innovative tailor-made FIT, Special Interest, and Group itineraries.
Why you should partner with us
We are your competitive advantage in the New Zealand and Australian markets. With our unsurpassed destinational expertise of over 30 years, you can be assured in the knowledge that you’re working with one the most respected and successful travel operators in the region.
- Our commitment to you:
Our business is to make your business look good! We won’t let you or your clients down
- Exclusive products:
Including our very own ‘Boutique Journeys’ small group touring programme with guaranteed departures
- Tell us what you want, we will design packages accordingly:
Along with competitive and market-reactive pricing structures, you’ll be assured of innovative inclusions that whet your clients’ appetite for travel
- Here when you need us!
Meet & Greet service and 24/7 emergency passenger assistance
- Ethically and environmentally responsible:
We are one of the only NZ travel operators with Approved Concessionaire status with the New Zealand Department of Conservation
- Seamlessly and profitably expand into this region by partnering with us as your local experts:
Our local purchasing power and connections save you time and money, and we can ensure that your Northern Hemisphere low-season remains profitable and active, as it coincides with high-season in the Southern Hemisphere.
We offer a wide range of travel options:
- Our high level of product knowledge and experience can cater for any Special Interest requirement – think rail, nature, sporting, gardens, aviation and more
- Our range of innovative Tailor-made FIT and Group itineraries, travelling by chartered coach, scheduled coach, self-drive car, campervan, luxury vehicle or mobility van
- Tailor-made Luxury Packages for discerning clientele
- Our own very special product; small group set-departure programmes, called Boutique Journeys. These tours truly offer flexible, comfortable, good-humoured and unforgettable journeys with no more than 16 guests per tour. Our unique itineraries and hand-selected accommodation offer opportunities for personalised experiences and wonderful service. Guaranteed Departures on every tour gives peace of mind to book all other pre/post arrangements
- We provide quality ground arrangements and complete event management for the M.I.C.E. sector
- As a unique point of difference we own and operate a modern fleet of touring coaches in New Zealand, under our brand Leisure Time Tours, giving our clients’ assurance of quality and cost-effective coach travel.
Are we in your area soon?
We regularly attend global industry events and trade shows for the tourism and events industries.
Please get in touch if you would like to meet with us at any of the following events, or see if we can visit your office while in the area:
November 2019 WTM – London, England
December 2019 USTOA Annual Conference – Florida, America
March 2020 ITB Berlin