Travel Time South Pacific is a full-service inbound tour operator (ITO) and Destination Management Company for New Zealand and Australia.
We excel in creating innovative tailor-made itineraries and providing quality ground arrangements for international wholesalers, agents and their clients.
Choose us as your inbound trade partner for New Zealand and Australia. We have planned and delivered thousands of inspiring travel experiences for clients around the world for over 30 years.
Why you should partner with us
We are your competitive advantage in the New Zealand and Australian markets. With our unsurpassed destinational expertise, you can be assured in the knowledge that you’re working with one the most respected and successful travel operators in the region.
- Our commitment to you: Our business is to make your business look good! We won’t let you or your clients down
- Tell us what you want, we will tailor-make a suitable itinerary: along with competitive and market-reactive pricing structures, you’ll be assured of innovative inclusions that whet your clients’ appetite for travel
- Here when you need us! Meet & Greet service and 24/7 emergency passenger assistance
- Seamlessly and profitably expand into this region by partnering with us as your local experts:
Our local purchasing power and connections save you time and money, and we can ensure that your Northern Hemisphere low-season remains profitable and active, as it coincides with high-season in the Southern Hemisphere
- Ethically and environmentally responsible: We have been awarded a GOLD sustainable business Qualmark award and are one of the only NZ tour operators with an exclusive concession with the New Zealand Department of Conservation
We offer a wide range of travel options:
- Multi-destination itineraries
- Adhoc and series group tours
- Special interest itineraries
- Small-Group Touring programme in New Zealand
- Pre and Post Tour options for your clients
- Incentive group travel
- Educational, alumni and study groups
- Business events, meetings and conferences
Are we in your area soon?
We regularly attend global industry events and trade shows for the tourism and events industries.
Please get in touch if you would like to meet with us at any of the following events, or see if we can visit your office while in the area:
1st March – Unite Pacific & Australasia, virtual